Rob Tuttle, schooled as an engineer, has a passion to create. The design of useful products and the making of inspiring images are great sources of satisfaction.
Rob's photographic subjects are many and varied but focus on the shapes, forms, textures and patterns found in artifacts, people, places, nature's scenery, flora and fauna. Subjects are expressed as panoramas, grandscapes, landscapes, macros, stories, abstracts, reflections, and morphs. The unifying theme is to share the beauty and wonder of nature with others in hopes that they too will appreciate and help preserve it for future generations.
Rob is a member of Delaware Photographic Society and the Photographic Society of America. He actively participates in competitions, group and juried exhibitions, and critique groups.
Exhibition venues include:
- Biggs Museum of American Art, Dover, DE
- Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography, Wilmington, DE
- Blink Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- Longwood Gardens, PA
- Delaware Natural History Museum, DE
- Gallery 919 Market, Wilmington, DE
- Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts, Millville, NJ
- The Cecil County Arts Council, Elkton, MD
- Colour Works, Wilmington, DE
- Newark Art Alliance, Newark, DE
- Joseph R. and Paul W Gates Gallery, West Nottingham Academy, MD
- Packard Reath Gallery, Lewes, DE
- Gallery 50, Rehoboth Beach, DE